- All active WSC registered members who are placed on a roster for 2 or more sessions are required to ‘Get Involved’ and earn 4 GI Points per year by attending fun club sponsored events, supporting a WSC members approved cause or help with tasks/projects.
- Members may elect to a buyout of $50 instead of earning 4 GI Points.
- Click link for more details on the GI Program
Player/Team Suspension Due to Lack of Fees Paid
- The WSC player regardless of which team the player is currently registered on, may be suspended until the fees owed to the club/team are paid in full.
- Team fees must be paid by the deadline or the team will not be placed on the schedule as stated at REGISTRATION>FEES on the website: www.womenssoccerclub.com
A roster sheet must be presented to the referee upon request if a roster is challenged or the game will be forfeit.
Subs are either team subs or club subs.
- A club sub is a registered WSC player who is NOT currently on any roster but is available to play on any team like a ‘free agent’ for the league or division. They need prior approval in writing to be placed on the club sub list located on “My Captain’s Tools” – (via captain security) before they can play. They must apply/reapply each session to be placed on the club sub list. A sub fee set by the captain is paid per game played to the captain before the game is played.
- Club subs cannot play during playoff games as they are not on a team roster.
- A team sub is a registered WSC member on the roster of a particular team. The team sub can ONLY play for the team that they are rostered. Team subs can play in playoffs as they are on the team roster.
- CLUB SUBS CAN ONLY PLAY ONE GAME PER NIGHT.
- *If a game is already forfeit, an exception: any WSC member can play in the game if the captains agree even if the player has played in a game already.
- It is the responsibility of the captain to inform the opposing captain as well as the referee of the name of the club subs they will be using for the game.
- Subs/Club Subs cannot be taken from another team’s roster unless the game is already forfeit. The game is automatically forfeit if these rules are not followed.
- If the game is forfeit, the $30 penalty fee is awarded and due before the next game & is to be paid online.