FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) - Women's Soccer Club
1. Why does PayPal keep rejecting my credit/debit card?
If you’re credit/debit card is being rejected by PayPal with the message “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number.” it could be due to one of the following reasons (the most common being #1):
1. Your card is associated with a specific PayPal account, and you’re not logging in with that particular account.
2. Your card was associated with a PayPal account that has been closed.
3. You’ve exceeded your card limit with the PayPal system.
4. Your email address is raising a red flag in PayPal’s system.
5. You have problems with your cookies. It’s recommended you clear your cookies and try again.
6. You’ve linked the card to an account, but have not yet confirmed it.
2. What is the WSC’s weather policy?
WSC indoor games are never canceled league wide as it is the facilites choice to stay open. Facility refunds are never given & games are never rescheduled for an indoor game canceled due to weather. When the weather conditions make travel difficult and both teams agree to cancel their game, no forfeit penalty fee will be assigned to either team. However, if one team chooses to brave the elements and play, there will be a $30 penalty fee assigned to the other team who forfeited because one team was planning to play and made adjustments in their travel time to get to their game. All games will be assumed to be played. If not, PLEASE contact the other team’s captains, Ginny, Rebecca and your league coordinator(s) so they can inform the facilities. Forfeit/canceled games will be taken care of on a game by game basis and NOT league-wide.
- CEO/President: Ginny McCullough [email protected]
- Club Administrator: Rebecca Schultz [email protected]
- O50 League Coordinator: Shelia Beck [email protected] and Linda Nowaczek [email protected]
- O40 League Coordinator: Jenny Finucan [email protected]
- O35 League Coordinator: Melissa Kappeler [email protected]
- O30 League Coordinator: Rebecca Schultz [email protected]
- Open League Coordinator: Tanya Gegare [email protected]
- Majors League Coordinator: Kayla McCullough [email protected]
3. Where does the money go that comes into the club?
2017 expenses click here