Have FUN at the WSC's Brew City Pub Crawl in the 3rd Ward! ONLY $25/person
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW - CLICK HERE
TWO FUN Pedal Taverns: CHALLENGE: you need to stay on the moving tavern (you are pedaling) and keep pedaling to keep moving the tavern around the 3rd Ward while drinking free beer/the Ultimate Summer Drink! Check out the challenge: http://www.pedaltavern.com/
Date: Sat June 23, 2012 - 3rd Ward
First 36 people to ride the Pedal Taverns get a FREE WSC Water bottle filled with a "Sip & Go Naked"
THE ULTIMATE SUMMER DRINK EXPERIENCE!
Check-in & Happy Hour Dinner Special: 4:00 pm at O'Lydia's Taco Bar: $8.95/person
- soft shells, ground seasoned beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, jalapenos, black olives, salsa and sour cream.
- Also included: side dish of Spanish rice
Happy Hour Pedal Taverns in the 3rd Ward from 5-7:30PM
- Pick-up at O'Lydia's at check-in.
- Sizing is first come first served.
- To get food and drink deals, participants need to wear the T-shirt.
- Yellow T-shirt: logo on front and map on back so no one will get lost - WITH a compass.
Cost: $25/person - BUY TICKETS HERE
Music, dancing, excercise, camaraderie, FUN, Ping Pong, Free beer on Pedal Tavens, one awesome yellow T-shirt with FUN logos.
- FREE WSC Water Bottle
- FREE Drink in water bottle
- FREE Beer on Pedal Tavern
- FREE PING PONG
Discounts on food & drink with memories to last a life time!
Please drink responsibly and be safe.
Check in at the O'Lydia's at 4:00 PM Happy Hour to eat, pick up T-shirt, get wrist band & sign waivers.
- O'Lydia's 4:00-6:00 PM / Pedal Taverns will run between 5 and 7:3PM
- Moct 6:00 - 8:00PM
- SPiN 8:00 - 9:00 PM (2 tables reserved)
- Wicked Hop 9:00 - 10:00PM
- Milwaukee Ale House 10:00PM - ???- dancing to live band
- Organized by Staci Lord, Ginny McCullough, Rebecca Schultz, Marissa Wesley
- Graphics by Monarch Creative - MJ Kruger & Noelle Schneider
- Website by Ian McCullough
- Sponsored by Tom Farley, MD & First Pain Care, LLC
- Thanks for ALL your hard work to make this a FUN event for all of us!
GI Pts earned for WSC members:
- 2 GI Pts/member attending
- 2GI PTs earned/bringing non-WSC member (GI pts can not be shared)